Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Once was lost, and now is found!

Much and many thanks (and a garland of martian fire flowers) to our good friend and mentor, Charles McGraw for finding the lost files to a book I'd started (and lost!), entitled 'Ska'Uhl' (skay-OOL).

As one might imagine, 5 chapters of a new novel on the roll, and then losing them was horrifying.  I still do not know what happened.  However, I remembered sending them to Chuck for a pre-read..  a check to see if it was something to keep going with.  Sure enough, the wise-one still had them, and returned copies to me.

In actuality, now I'm not sure what to do!..  two books in process?  What's a writer to do!?

However, it is good to have such a quandary, and again, my thanks to the master.

Onward, faithful readers (and writers)..  ever onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment